UiT The Arctic University of Norway
Postboks 6050 Langnes
970 422 528
Research documentation - Cristin
Cristin is the new joint research documentation system in Norway. The purpose of Cristin research is to provide increased value for society by facilitating that the research in several sectors is seen in context. Cristin shall compile information for research institutions on the principle of open access for all. Cristin will also document, present, and make publicly available quality-assured data for scientific publication in a national database. Learn more abut Cristin.
Documenting scientific activity
All scientific production, scientific results and documentation of scientific activities are to be registered in the system for research documentation, Cristin.
The amount of scientific articles in journals, monographies and articles/chapters in anthologies is used as basis for transferral of result based research assets.
Super user of Cristin in the Section for research services is Elisabeth Dahlberg: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition to the faculty super user, each department has their own super user which can assist the researchers in their respective departments.
Super users at the departments:
- Department of pharmacy - Lotte Kajander email@example.com
- Department of psychology - John Vegard Bjørklund firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of clinical medicine - Judy Au email@example.com and Helle Jørgensen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of community medicine - Kristin Kanstad email@example.com and Hege Skogstad Berntsen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of clinical dentistry - Lotte Kajander email@example.com
- Department of health and care sciences - Berit Karina Bendiksen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of medical biology - Heidi Heggås email@example.com and Lillian Aas firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Regional Centre for Child and Adolescent Mental Health - North (RKBU) - Lene-Mari Potulski Rasmussen email@example.com