UiT The Arctic University of Norway
Postboks 6050 Langnes
970 422 528
EPINOR - National research school in population based epidemiology
The National research school in population based epidemiology – EPINOR, is funded by The Norwegian Research Council and is established to improve the quality and capacity of the Norwegian PhD education in epidemiological theory, methodology, and implementation of new statistical methods.
EPINORs objective is to:
- Improve the quality of population based epidemiology research
- Integrate epidemiology students nationally and internationally
- Enable easier access to research network and higher quality supervision
- Increase throughput of students
- Strengthen national and international scientific relations
The research school offers funding of PhD students activities, and various forms of support to course teachers and supervisors. The school is open to all PhD-students and their research groups with scientific profiles that match EPINORs scientific profile.