About the unit
Section for research services is an administrative unit under the faculty director. The section performs research support functions and administrates the faculty’s PhD programme.
The section for research services have six staff members dedicated to:
- Research support functions (N)
- Coordinating Cristin reports
- Coordinating external research funding (N)
- Evaluation of foreign education
- Administration of the PhD program
- Grants and funding for doctorial candidates
- The research programe for medicine students (N)
- PhD courses at the Faculty of health science
In addition, the section is secretariat for FUGE-Nord’s administrative committee and advisory committee as well as shared seceraty with UNN for the joint Research Committee (N) for UNN and the faculty of health sciences.
The section consist of:
- Head of Section Ståle Liljedal
- Legal Adviser and Deputy Head of Section Jannicke Hudson
- Adviser Elisabeth Dahlberg
- Adviser Susanne How
- Advicer Marita Pedersen
- Higher Executive Officer Monica Karlsen
- Adviser Anne Marit Wilhelmsen
- Senior adviser Inger Marie Holm (leave of absence until May 2013)
- Advicer Rita I. Sørensen (leave of absence until Nov. 2013)
The head of section reports to the faculty director and participates at the faculties chief meetings.
The section previously had the administrative responsibility for most of the faculty's technology plattforms and shared facilities. The responsebilety for these are now moved to Section for ICT and Technical Services.