Changed English proficiency level for masters and free-mover admission
The requirement for applicants has been increased for new applicants from Autumn 2010.
Requirements for admission to master level studies is now:
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 550 (paper-based)/ 187 (computer-based)/ 66 (Internet-based)
- IELTS: International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) with a minimum of 6.0 points
- APIEL: Advanced Placement International English Language Examination (APIEL) with a minimum of 3 points
- MELAB: Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) with a minimum of 85 points
- University of Cambridge Exams: First Certificate English, Certificate in Advanced English, Certificate of Proficiency in English
Requirements for free-movers applying for bachelor level courses remain the same.