BED-2034 Organisational psykology - 10 stp
Objective of the course
Students who have successfully completed the course should have achieved the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and comprehension:
- Knowledge of the key concepts and options in organisational psychology
- Comprehensive understanding of the interdependence of knowledge, attitude, behaviour and motivation
- Knowledge of dealing with group, inter-group and organisational capabilities
The course should prepare the student to:
- Develop and refine the skills to function more effectively in today¿s organisations
- Apply theoretical concepts and ideas of organisational psychology in today¿s workplace
- Achieve a deep comprehension of psychology of work and organisational principles and explore various techniques and tools to utilize and motivate human resources
- The student should be able independently and cooperatively to develop their own competence and expertise in the field of organisational psychology
- The students should be able to discuss central questions, analyse and conclude the major of topics comprising work and organisational psychology into the 21st century
- The students are competent in assessing conflict situation in organisations and their resolution
Written exam lasting 4 hours, comprising 100% of the final course grade (A-F). To access the exam, one submissions have been approved.
Presentation of topics (group), 1 page Report Summary of a first case (each person), 5 pages manuscript about organizational behavior in one of their own chosen company (group).
There will not be arranged a re-sit exam for this course.
Date for examination
The date for the exam can be changed. The final date will be announced at your faculty early in May and early in November.
Lectures Spring 2012
Første gang: Se timeplan på nett