Dato/tid: 23.08.2012 00:00 - 24.08.2012 00:00
Sted: City Hall, Wales, UK
Main Theme - Disaster Nursing: Developing and Realising the Potential
Objectives for the conference:
* To showcase and share the current best practice in disaster nursing.
* To explore the themes of the conference in order to engage the full spectrum of nursing within a disaster
* To empower practitioners by showcasing research reports, analysing the challenges of delivering nursing
care in challenging environments in order to enhance capability.
* To enable practitioners to network with colleagues from across the globe who share a commitment to
delivering the highest standards of care in the most challenging of environments.
Further Information available at www.wsdn2012.com
Call for Abstracts - Maximum 250 words ( Deadline for Submission 29thFebruary 2012)
* Mental Health
* Community Preparedness
* Lessons Learn from Deployment
* Law & Ethical Issues
* Specialist Groups (e.g. children , older people)
Submit abstracts via:
It is indeed an honour and privilege to invite you to this society's second international conference on the 23rd
and 24th of August 2012 in Cardiff, the Capital City of Wales.
On behalf of
Professor Donna M Mead, OBE , Chair, 2nd International Conference of WSDN,