1- Is Norwegian language requirement the only entry requirement left for you to meet in order to qualify for admission?
Norwegian language proficiency must be documented by passing one of the following examinations:
- Examination in Norwegian from a Norwegian upper secondary school on the “Vg3-level” (393 hours, third-year level): Norwegian (exam) or Norwegian as a second language (exam).
- Norwegian for International Students, Level 3: examination in Norwegian for foreign students at Norwegian universities, such as (NOR-0030 Norsk for internasjonale studenter, Trinn III 3 - 15 ECTS
- Examination from the 1-year (60 ECTS) course in Norwegian language and culture for foreign students, taken at a university or a university college in Norway
- Test in Norwegian - advanced level, written test ( Test i norsk - høyere nivå, skriftlig known as ” Bergenstesten”) with a score of at least 450 points, or with “Pass” (Bestått) mark if you took the test before 2009.
- Norwegian test for adult immigrants from Kompetanse Norge (VOX) with result B2 in all four parts
You meet the Norwegian language requirement if you have attended 9 or 10 years of primary and lower secondary school where the language of instruction was Norwegian, and hold a Norwegian Leaving Certificate for lower secondary education.