TEK-8810 Special curriculum - 10 ECTS
Knowledge - The student:
- will have an overview of current issues and challenges within the field of study.
- will be able to identify viable technical/management/organizational solutions to
- -will have an overview of available standards and regulations that apply .
Skills - The student:
- can critically reflect on and apply existing theories, models, and methods.
- will be able to extract available scientific knowledge within the field and apply it in a
- can work independently with practical and/or theoretical problem solving.
- will have skills to address advanced and specialized tasks.
- can produce a written scientific essay based on up-to-date available scientific
knowledge within the field.
Competence - The students:
- will be able to reflect on professional practice and the state of knowledge.
- manage academic reporting and presentation.
- can use his/her knowledge and skills in new areas for carrying out advanced working
tasks and projects.
To obtain the required academic training for the PhD project, 5 or 10 credits in the training
component can be used to academically relevant special syllabus. Special syllabus must be defined
from written references and the academic level must be at least on 8000-level as for regular courses