BED-3068 Responsible and Sustainable Entrepreneurship/ business - 10 ECTS
This course is designed to endow students an insight into sustainability and responsibility when developing a new business. By the end of the class students will be able to :
- Articulate problems and formulate relevant sustainable business solutions
- Understands what is meant with the terms" responsibility" and sustainability
- Understand the challenge of creating economic, environment and social sustainability
- Understand the difference between responsibility as a purpose, process or outcome
- Understand how to integrate responsibility and sustainability into the business processes.
- Make analysis to understand the fundability of sustainability/ responsibility
- Stakeholder analysis
The course will help our students¿ grow, intellectually, personally and professionally so that they feel enabled, exposed and motivated to make significant positive contribution to the organization they serve and to society as a whole.
In addition to the academic objectives of this course, Entrepreneurship will provide you with the opportunity to develop the following competencies
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Process management
- Time management
- Managing vision and purpose
- Peer relation
This class is experientially based and will require your active engagement in the process of entrepreneurial envisioning and analysis. The frameworks for learning will be participating in the CCU project at Finnfjord or other similar undertakings.