BIO-3521 Seminar in freshwater ecology - 5 ECTS
Master course for biology students - discipline Freswater ecology.
Students participate at seminars over several terms. Students must remember to sign up for teaching all semesters and ONLY sign up for the exam the last (3. or 4.) semester.
The course is not available as a singular course.
- Can describe and explain key concepts and objectives in freshwater ecology, in particular in relation to freshwater and anadromous fish in subarctic ecosystems
- Can identify and summarize topical issues in freshwater ecology
- Can critically evaluate, interpret and discuss scientific literature and studies within ecology
- Can present and discuss scientific topics in plenary sessions
- Can formulate and raise pertinent and critical questions about ecology and management of freshwater systems
- Can structure, formulate and present research problems concerning ecology and management of freshwater fish populations and ecosystems
|Examination systems:||Duration:||Grade scale:|
|Oral exam||30 Minutes||Passed / Not Passed|
|Coursework requirements – To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:|
|Attendance at the seminars||Approved/ Not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: BIO-3521
- Responsible unit
- Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
- Questions about the course
- E-post: email@example.com