Cheating and plagarism
Examples of actions which are counted as cheating or as an attempt to cheat are:
- To use unauthorised supports during the exam
- To present the work of other people as one's own work
- To cite sources or in other ways to use sources in one's written work without referencing those sources properly
- To submit an examination answer which has previously been submitted as an examination answer at the University of Tromsø or any other institution of higher education
- To engage in unauthorized communication with other students during the examination
- To act in conflict with the examination regulations or in any other unlawful way which may give one advantages at the exam
Text similarity reports via Urkund
Documents uploaded via Canvas and Wiseflow are automatically analysed for text similarity in Urkund.
Please note that all uploads to Urkund will be part of the sources from which the examination answer hand in will be checked against. Therefore, it is not a good idea to upload your handin directly to Urkund before the "real" upload in Wiseflow or Urkund is taking place.
This will "pollute" the database, and for the assessors it might seem as you have copied someone elses text.