Scholarship for British Postgraduate students at UiT, academic year 2020-21
The Anglo-Norse Society supports British students engaging in Arctic-studies, deadline 19 June 2020
The Anglo-Norse Society in London is a registered charity for the purpose of promoting understanding between Britain and Norway through learning about each other’s country and way of life.
The society offer a range of scholarships and grants, of which one scheme is in particular for British students at UiT the Actic University of Norway:
The Anglo-Norse Society is offering a scholarship worth £2,500 to a British Postgraduate student accepted to study for a Masters Degree at UiT The Actic University of Norway.
- The student must be British.
- Have a good first degree (a First Class Hons or Upper II.1).
- At least half the courses taken must relate to the Arctic.
- Send your most recent CV.
- Your letter of acceptance by the University of Tromsø.
- A letter of between 500 and 1,000 words explaining how the course you are taking is important to you.
- Include a copy of your undergraduate exam results and a letter of recommendation from your old university
Scan the above documents and send to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Friday 19 June 2020.
Please forward this message to any relevant and interested student.