Parking at Campus Harstad
UiT Harstad has parking for students and employees for a fee. Read signs in the parking lot. It is not possible to prebook parking
Apcoa Parking is the service provider for parking services at UiT in Harstad. To pay for parking we encourage employees and students to download the smartphone app Apcoa Flow, available in App Store or Google play. The app is region locked to Norway, so you can either change your phone region, or you can use the website mobilparkering.com. It is also possible to pay through the Apcoa parking website (mobilparkering.com).
How to register as a user in APCOA Flow
- Download APCOA FLOW in App Store or Google Play, or go to the webpage mobilparkering.com.
- Create a user in the app.
- You will receive an SMS with a confirmation code, which you´ll need to verify in the app.
- You´re now registered in the app.
How to register for UiT employee / student rates with Feide
- Go to «Parking benefit» in the main menu of the app Apcoa Flow or to the web page to register your status as an employee or student at UiT.
- Read and accept UiT’s terms and conditions.
- Register the vehicle you want to use. (If using a different vehicle than usual, this must also be registered under “vehicles”). Should you use a different vehicle you´ll need to register the car under «Vehicles».
- You´ll now be sent to FEIDE for authentication.
- By connecting your FEIDE-ID to the parking profile, you will gain access to student / employee rates
NOTE: You will still need to activate the parking app/website each time you park.
- Employees and students with a regular car: 3 NOK per hour between 08.00 and 16.00
- Employees and students with an electric car: 2 NOK per hour
- 80% percent of the income from the parking fee goes directly to environmental measures (Bicycle parking, wardrobes and other)
Any questions about parking facilities at campus Tromsø in Breivika can be directed to email@example.com.
- Any questions about supervision, signs and parking meters can be directed to Apcoa parking.
- Apcoa parking is responsible for enforcing the scheme
Last updated: 10.01.2020 08:08