- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- Norwegian Centre for the Law of the Sea
- Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
Moderator: Professor Tore Henriksen, Norwegian Centre for the Law of the Sea.
Short welcome adresses, Kazumi Yamada, Embassey of Japan in Norway and Erik Røsæg, University of Oslo
- The basis for enforcement jurisdiction, Kentaro Nishimoto, Associate Professor, Tohoku University
- The possibilities to take action, Henrik Ringbom, Professor Åbo Akademi University, Norwegian Centre for the Law of the Sea, Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
- Enforcing the Law of Environmental Impact Assessments in the Areas Beyond National Jurisdiction, Akiko Okamatsu, Professor, Hosei University
- The Efficacy of flag state jurisdiction in the Arctic-Polar Code issues and beyond, Jan Solski, Postdoctoral Fellow, Norwegian Centre for the Law of the Sea
- Criminal sanctions to enforce rights and duties beyond national jurisdiction, Alla Pozdnakova, Professor, Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
There is no registration specifically for this event, but all participants must be registered for Arctic Frontiers at https://eu.eventscloud.com/website/614/
Contact for the side event: Erik Røsæg, +47 48002979, email@example.com
Special day passes for side events are available.