Risk factor for venous thromboembolism
Cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular risk factors and venous thromboembolism
2006: MD, UiT - The Arctic University of Norway
- Hald EM, Lijfering WM, Mathiesen EB, et al. Carotid atherosclerosis predicts future myocardial infarction but not venous thromboembolism: the Tromso study. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2014; 34: 226-30.
- Hald EM, Enga KF, Lochen ML, et al. Venous thromboembolism increases the risk of atrial fibrillation: the Tromso study. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2014; 3: e000483.
- Hald EM, Braekkan SK, Vik A, Brodin EE, Hansen JB. Postprandial lipemia is not increased in patients with previous unprovoked venous thromboembolism. Journal of clinical lipidology. 2013; 7: 48-55.
- Braekkan SK, Hald EM, Mathiesen EB, et al. Competing risk of atherosclerotic risk factors for arterial and venous thrombosis in a general population: the Tromso study. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2012; 32: 487-91.
- Hald EM, Braekkan SK, Mathiesen EB, et al. High-sensitivity C-reactive protein is not a risk factor for venous thromboembolism: the Tromso study. Haematologica. 2011; 96: 1189-94.
- Holm H, Gudbjartsson DF, Arnar DO, et al. Several common variants modulate heart rate, PR interval and QRS duration. Nature genetics. 2010; 42: 117-22.
- Gudbjartsson DF, Holm H, Gretarsdottir S, et al. A sequence variant in ZFHX3 on 16q22 associates with atrial fibrillation and ischemic stroke. Nature genetics. 2009; 41: 876-8.