We have a number of research projects within the field for the mental health of children and adolescents and child welfare. We also have several assignments involving professional development and implementation at the institute:
RKBU is in charge of the website entitled Ungsinn (young minds), providing an online overview of measures for children and adolescents and an assessment of their benefits.
· De utrolige årene (The Incredible Years) is a package of programmes targeting the prevention and treatment of behavioural and social difficulties among children.
· Familiens hus (family centre) is a model for organisation of different services for children, adolescents and their families, all under the one roof.Our list of experts
· We have a number of experts within different fields and they can be contacted for enquiries
· View the entire list of experts
· OUR PUBLICATIONS
· Publications in Cristin 2011-2014
Our research groups
· Preventive and health promotion measures
· Measures and treatment All research groups at the Arctic University of Norway
Our unit has 21 research projects
View all research projects at the unit