Servicetorget i Alta
Servicetorget is located in Glassgata at the main entrance. We have a number of services that both students and staff benefit from. As a new student, this is where you go to print student IDs / key cards / parking cards. Here you also get the information and guidance you need to get started with your studies.
If we can not help, we know who can!
08:00–15:30 weekdays (summer time 08:00–14:45 from 15 May to 15 September)
- Student / key cards
- Parking cards
- Audio and video services – we will help you connect and make sure you can start your audio and video conversation with those you want. Remember to book the video conference room early so that you are sure that no one else uses it when you need it.
- Grade transcripts and confirmations
- Lending of dictaphones etc.
- Lost and found
Servicetorget i Harstad
Phone: +47 77 05 81 46
Servicetorget i Narvik
The service desk is located by the main entrance. Here you can leave messages, get transcripts of records and student confirmations, and we can help you find the right person at UiT in Narvik if you have questions or problems.
UiT Info Centre (Tromsø)
Location: Culture and Social Sciences Library in Breivika, Tromsø
Tel.: +47 77 64 43 00 (phone hours Monday – Friday 11:00–13:00)
Study services (self-service portal)
The information center offers the following services:
- Reserve booth or cinema
- Admission card for students
- Transcript of records
- Confirmation of study rights
- Guidance in connection with admission to studies
- Guidance in connection with payment of semester fee and semester registration
- Borrowing a PC for a digital school exam
- Receipt of medical certificates (exam)
- General information
You will find answers to most questions about admissions here: en.uit.no/education/admissionsAbout transcripts of records and diplomas
At the UiT Information Center, you will be able to retrieve a transcript of records with your results from UiT. We can not print diplomas for you.
Diplomas are issued automatically after you have completed your education and therefore do not need to be ordered. The exception is a bachelor's degree in freely combined subjects, which you must apply for. More information about diplomas can be found here.
Transcript of records
If you need to share your results digitally, you can use the Diploma Registry. Here you can also download them. You can also download or order transcripts via Studentweb. More information about transcripts can be found here.
Information Desk at the Faculty of Health Sciences (Tromsø)
09:00–13:00 weekdays until further notice
Contact and order forms (self-service portal)
Seksjon for forskning, utdanning og formidling Helsefak
Faculty of Health Sciences
UiT The Arctic University of Norway
Po. Box 6050, Langnes
9037 Tromsø, Norway
Reception of goods
UiT the Arctic University of Norway,
Faculty of Health Sciences,
Varemottak MH- øst, plan 6,
- Information about diplomas and authorization for graduating students at the Faculty of Health Sciences in the spring of 2021
- Application form for reservation of rooms
- Group rooms for students
- Profile and gift items (for logged in employees)
- Confirmations of study rights
- Transcript of records
- Contact persons for studies at the Faculty of Health Sciences (Info poster)
- Student health and HSE
- Printing and copying services at the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Services for employees
- Study facilities at the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Publication on info screens (the Information Desk has the editorial responsibility for info screens belonging to the Faculty of Health Sciences)
- Publication on the Noticeboard (Tavla) for employees and students at the faculty
- Right copy in Norwegian and English
- Submission of a medical certificate in connection with the exam, police certificate, MRSA form, travel expenses and more
On level 6, by the trees, there is a trolley where clothes, mittens, scarfs and other garments are placed and may be found.
All valuable items must be delivered to/picked up at the Information Desk on level 8.