Digital University Library Resources - Access from your personal computer
In order to gain access to the digital University library resources, you need to be connected to any of the networks provided by the University of Tromsø.
There are three main networks provided by the University of Tromsø:
- Wired access on campus for computers maintained by the University of Tromsø
- Wireless access through Eduroam
- Access to the University network through a VPN client (Cisco client).
Install and run Cisco Secure Mobility Client on your computer.
You will find the digital university library resources here: http://www.ub.uit.no.
IT support announcements:
Vedlikeholdsarbeid trådløsnettet i Harstad
All IT-support announcements (archive)
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Thursday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 15:45
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday -Thursday: 09:00 – 15:45
- Friday: 09:00 - 15:00
Closed for lunch (Every day)
- 11:30 - 12:00