ID-Card/ Access card(General information)
For further information on ID cards and guest cards, please visit the Department of Building Services' website. (Norwegian only)
Who is eligible for an ID card at the University of Tromsø?
- Employees registered in the HR system PAGA
- Former employees with status Emeritus / Emerita
Guests are not eligible for a personal ID card, but may be issued a guest card. More information can be found here.(Norwegian only)
How to get your ID card:
- You must be registered in Paga before the ID card can be created. Call Orakelet (776 44544) and ask if your ID card is ready for printing.
- ID cards are issued at the Orakel office, during opening hours.
- Emeritus / Emerita
- Contact your faculty's requestor and ask him/her to contact email@example.com on your behalf. They can ask for a new ID card to be made, or for your existing ID card's expiry date to be extended.
- ID cards are issued at the Orakel office.
- You must be affiliated with the University of Tromsø as an active student for the current semester to get an ID card.
- ID cards are issued at the student services desk in the Administration Building on campus.
- Students at Campus Finnmark
- Go to office B136 behind ‘Servicetorget’, the info-desk by the main entrance, to get your key card/student ID. Bring a valid ID (driver license or passport).
- Your key card/Student ID is printed and handed out on-the-spot once you have been photographed.
- The Student ID functions as key card, library card and ID for all students at UiT The Arctic University of Norway.
For more information on ID cards, please consult the following links
|ID-card - Identification|
|ID-card - Keycard|
|ID-card - Print (PullPrint)|
IT support announcements:
Oppgradering av Citrix programvare på UiTs kontormaskiner
LiReg (Programvareportalen) utilgjengelig
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Friday: 08:00 – 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Service desk closed for lunch
- 11:30 - 12:00