PHONE SERVICES AT UIT
Submitting a work order for / Reporting an error with the phone service
Submitting a work order is necessary to arrange for a new phone line or fax, changing or deleting the local directory entry, or moving your phone or phone connection. Work orders must be submitted to email@example.com . There is also a guide on phone services work orders, although it is in Norwegian only.
Valid requests include:
- Adding local directory entries in the case of new employees.
- Editing or removing entries in the local directory.
- Ordering a new phone
- Relocating phone or fax machine
- Reporting errors related to phone services
Out of Office Assistant through Outlook Calendar
You can automatically synchronize your phone with the Out of Office Assistant through the Outlook Calendar. Please refer to Outlook 2016 - Out of Office Assistant
IT support announcements:
Vedlikeholdsarbeid trådløsnettet i Harstad
Oppretting av Sharepointgrupper gjennom "Teamwork" fungerer ikke
All IT-support announcements (archive)
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Thursday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 15:45
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday -Thursday: 09:00 – 15:45
- Friday: 09:00 - 15:00
Closed for lunch (Every day)
- 11:30 - 12:00