Windows 7 - Set language on a UiT PC
Any computer with the UiT version of Windows 7 installed has both Norwegian and English installed as display languages.
This guide shows how to change from English to Norwegian. Changing from Norwegian to English is very similar except for the next to last step.
Step 1: Open Control Panel
- Select the Start Menu
- Select Control Panel
Step 2: Open Region and Language
- Make sure that "View by" is set to: Category
- Select "Change display language"
Step 3: Choose a Display Language
- Select the menu "Choose a display language"
- Select "English" (of the kind you prefer)
- Select "OK"
Step 4: Log off and log on again
You must now log off the computer and log on again in order for the changed setting to take effect.
IT support announcements:
Problemer med siste versjon av MacOS
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Thursday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday -Thursday: 09:00 – 15:00
- Friday: 09:00 - 15:00
Closed for lunch (Every day)
- 11:30 - 12:00