Outlook Web App - Calendar Sharing
OWA lets you share your calendar with others. This is done by sending an e-mail invitation from your calendar to whomever you wish to share your calendar with. This function is limited to other employees and students at UiT.
- Log in at https://mail.uit.no
- Select "Calendar"/"Kalender" in the menu at the top.
- Right-click your calendar. (Your calendar is located in the folder "My calendars"/"Mine kalendere")
- Select "Share calendar"/"Del kalender"
- Enter the name of the person you wish to share your calendar with
- If you wish, you may press "Search contacts and directory"/"Søk i kontakter og katalog" to search for the recipient. Please note that once you have added a person, you also need to set an access level for the person in question
- Write a message to the recipient
- Press "send"
The recipient will now receive an e-mail with your calendar invitation.
IT support announcements:
Utskrift - problemer med utskrift fra Macintosh
Telefoni flyttes til Teams fredag 17.9 etter kl 15/Your telephone will be moved to Teams on Friday 17.9 after 3 p.m
Viktig sikkerhetsoppdatering for Apple enheter
Obligatorisk 2-faktor pålogging for alle studenter/Mandatory 2-factor login for all students
Teams blir din nye telefon - Skype avvikles/Teams becomes your new telephone
Rydding av Orakelets brukerveiledninger
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Friday: 08:00 – 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Service desk closed for lunch
- 11:30 - 12:00