Outlook Web App - Calendar Sharing
OWA lets you share your calendar with others. This is done by sending an e-mail invitation from your calendar to whomever you wish to share your calendar with. This function is limited to other employees and students at UiT.
- Log in at https://mail.uit.no
- Select "Calendar"/"Kalender" in the menu at the top.
- Right-click your calendar. (Your calendar is located in the folder "My calendars"/"Mine kalendere")
- Select "Share calendar"/"Del kalender"
- Enter the name of the person you wish to share your calendar with
- If you wish, you may press "Search contacts and directory"/"Søk i kontakter og katalog" to search for the recipient. Please note that once you have added a person, you also need to set an access level for the person in question
- Write a message to the recipient
- Press "send"
The recipient will now receive an e-mail with your calendar invitation.
IT support announcements:
Problem med å logge inn på VPN
Reaktivering av Matlab lisens
Vedlikeholdsarbeid trådløsnettet i Harstad
All IT-support announcements (archive)
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Thursday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday -Thursday: 09:00 – 15:00
- Friday: 09:00 - 15:00
Closed for lunch (Every day)
- 11:30 - 12:00