Managed Software Center (Mac)
Managed Software Center lets you install software on University-owned Macintosh computers. If your computer has been set up by UiT, this program should be available for your use.
Starting Managed Software Center
- You can start the program by clicking Managed Software Center at the bottom menu line
- Alternatively, search for it using Spotlight
- Click the magnifying glass and type "Managed Software Center"
- Click its name (usually under "top hit")
Installing programs through Managed Software Center
Managed Software Center works much in the same way as AppStore. After opening Managed Software Center, simply select the program you wish to install.
IT support announcements:
Pålogging til Wordpress sitene er nede.
LiReg (Programvareportalen) utilgjengelig
VPN-profilen vpn.uit.no/bibliotek deaktivert
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Friday: 08:00 – 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Service desk closed for lunch
- 11:30 - 12:00