Printing: Colour Print
By default, colour printing is disabled. You need to manually change the print settings for each print job.
|NOTE! For students: The cost per page when using colour print is 0,8 øre instead of 0,2 (black/white)|
- Select "File"(Fil) -> "Print"(Skriv ut)
- Click "Printer Properties" (Utskriftsaltenativer)
- Select the "Image Options"(Bildevalg) tab.
- Remove the checkmark next to the "Xerox Black and White Conversion" option and click "ok".
If the printer has support for this function, this will enable colours for your print job.
IT support announcements:
Orakelet har internt møte hver onsdag 14:00-14:30
UBs fagbaser kan ikke nås via VPN [LØST]
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Thursday: 08:00 – 15:45
- Friday: 08:00 - 15:45
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday -Thursday: 09:00 – 15:45
- Friday: 09:00 - 15:45
Closed for lunch (Every day)
- 11:30 - 12:00