PowerPoint - presentation view
PowerPoint presentation view
Presentation view standard setting is "on" in PowerPoint, and lets you display a slideshow on the big screen, while keeping your notes to yourself on your computerscreen.
Presentation view can be turned on and off in PowerPoint, like in the picture below:
- On the keyboard, press and hold the Windows-key and P-key.
- From the pop-up menu: click Extend ("Utvid" in Norwegian)
- Make sure Presentation view is selected in PowerPoint, and start full screen slideshow again. Your notes should be displayed separately on the PC screen.
Switching between presentation view and slideshow:
- While in the Presentation view control screen, click the Display settings ("Visningsinnstillinger"), to see your options. Take note: sometimes, the Presentation view is displayed on to the big screen/smartboard, and that's where you'll have to look to make changes.
- The top-most pop-up menu item switches between screens.
- The bottom menu item lets you duplicate the current slideshow on to both of your screens (your attendees see the same content as you do).
- Click the F5-key to start the slideshow from the beginning.
- Click the Esc-key to exit the fullscreen slideshow presentation.
- Click Shift + F5 to pick up from where you left off earlier.
IT support announcements:
Problemer med siste versjon av MacOS
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Thursday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday -Thursday: 09:00 – 15:00
- Friday: 09:00 - 15:00
Closed for lunch (Every day)
- 11:30 - 12:00