Windows 10 - Set language on a UiT PC
Any computer with the UiT version of Windows 10 installed has both Norwegian and English installed as display languages.
This guide shows how to change from English to Norwegian. Changing from Norwegian to English is very similar except for the next to last step.
Step 1: Open Control Panel
- Right click the "Start-menu"
- Select Control Panel
Step 2: Open the display language-menu
- Make sure that "View by" is set to: Category
- Select "Add a language"
Step 3: Choose a Display Language
- Select "Options" on the desired language
- Select "Add a language" if you wish to add a another/different one.
Step 4: Choose your preferred language as the primary choice
- Click "Make this the primary language".
- Next, click "Log off now".
Now, the next time you log on to your machine, you will notice that your system language has been changed.
IT support announcements:
Vedlikeholdsarbeid trådløsnettet i Harstad
Oppretting av Sharepointgrupper gjennom "Teamwork" fungerer ikke
All IT-support announcements (archive)
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Thursday: 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 15:45
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday -Thursday: 09:00 – 15:45
- Friday: 09:00 - 15:00
Closed for lunch (Every day)
- 11:30 - 12:00