Outlook 2016 - Send replies to another address
Outlook allows you to choose a separate email address for replies to a mail you send. This is useful if, for instance, you wish to send an email to multiple people and want to direct their replies to a specific mailbox, such as a shared mailbox or a Request Tracker (RT) queue.
1. In Outlook, open a new outgoing email
2. Select the "Options" tab
3. Select "Direct replies to"
4. In the "Have replies sent to" field, enter the email address you wish to direct the replies to
IT support announcements:
Eduroam tilkobling feiler for flere studenter og ansatte [LØST]
Timeplan.uit.no viser ikke korrekt informasjon
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Friday: 08:00 – 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Service desk closed for lunch
- 11:30 - 12:00