Microsoft Outlook for iOS
Below you will learn how to set up the Outlook app for your UiT email.
What to do before you start
Students do not have two-factor authentication. You can ignore steps 2, 4, 5, and 6.
- You must first have set up two-factor authentication as described here: Office 365 - Two-factor authentication.
- If you have already done step 1, you have to install and configure Microsoft Authenticator.
Open the App Store and install Microsoft Outlook. Next, open the app on your iPhone.
|1. Write in your username followed by @uit.no (e.g. email@example.com) and choose Add account. (Do not write in your email address here.)
2. Choose Open authenticator
|3. Log in with your username followed by @uit.no and your password.||4. Press Get code to open Microsoft Authenticator.|
|5. Press the code one time. This will save it in your phone's memory. Then press Done.||6. Press the code field and choose paste. The code will be entered into the field. Next press Check.|
7. Choose Maybe later and you are done.
IT support announcements:
ePhorte - Utilgjengelig fredag 22.10 kl 13-16 / ePhorte - Unavailable Friday 22.10 at 13-16
Alle må endre passord innen 21.10.21 - klokken 17:00
TOPdesk: Feil på selvbetjeningsløsningen [LØST]
Tofaktor-autentisering aktiveres for alle tjenester med Feidepålogging
E-post: Enkelte studenter når ikke e-postkontoen sin
Rydding av Orakelets brukerveiledninger
All IT-support announcements
Responding to phone and mail requests
- Monday -Friday: 08:00 – 15:00
Visiting hours for the service desk
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Service desk closed for lunch
- 11:30 - 12:00