Information about assessing
Please log in with your UiT user name (xxx000) and password.
If you do not already have a "Feide" user name and password from UiT, or you have simply forgotten it, please go to https://passord.uit.no
Foreign users without a Norwegian social security number, must contact the IT services by phone: +47 776 44544
Please note that you can not use a "Feide" account given to you from another institution when assessing papers on behalf of UiT the Arctic University of Norway.
More information about assessing:
Candidates submitting a blank answer paper, or a paper which clearly does not constitute an academic attempt, are regarded as withdrawn from the examination. If you experience the latter, please contact the administrators on this exam (see main page in WISEflow).
Assessment guideline will normally be avaliable in WISEflow.
WISEflow works best in Chrome, Safari or Edge. If you have the possibility to use one of these browsers, we recommend you to do that.
How to access the text similarity report in Urkund
- Click the link to Urkund in Wiseflow. The link is found in the column Similarity report on the flow page, or you can click the button "Similarity: xx%" in the assessor tool
- You arrive at Urkunds login page
- Choose UiT the Arctic University of Norway in the dropdown menu, and click PROCEED
- Log in with your UiT user name and password
To be able to use Urkund the first time, you must create an Urkund account:
- Go to: https://secure.urkund.com/account/auth/login
- Choose Shibboleth Login
- Choose UiT the Arctic University of Norway
- Log on with your UiT user name and password
- Follow the steps to create an account