Nordic CO2 Days
CO2 emissions are linked to global warming and acidification of the ocean. But CO2 can also be viewed as a resource, which may replace carbon derived from oil.
Want to learn more about the good and bad about CO2?
Join us at 'Vitensenteret' april 13-14.
13th of April: School classes are invited for seminars and lab-activities about CO2.
14th of April: Everybody is invited to join us at Vitensenteret. There will be stands and activities, short talks and picture exhibitions related to CO2.
- Find out how much CO2 you emit.
- Observe how CO2 destroys organisms in the ocean.
- Learn how CO2 can become a carbon source to make medicine, fuels, feed and other molecules.
- Make your own soda with CO2.
- Meet researchers from Chemistry, Biology, Philosophy, Informatics, Fishery, and Business that work with CO2.
... and much more!