Information to all delegates
A revised complete programme has been posted. Please check that the timing for your involvement is OK. If not, please let us know email@example.com. I will be away for the next two weeks. Happy summer!
- Access to full papers. All of you who have registered will be sent a link to a Sharepoint file that Christian Kronborg at the SDU has been kind to create. Please note that this access is restricted to delegates only, which means you are not allowed to circulate the link to anyone else or make it publicly accessible.
- Registration. Due to university rules on accepting credit card payment, we shall have to organize payment collection in a somewhat old-fashioned way. To those of you who are affiliated with a non-Norwegian institution, an invoice will be sent you by email. We kindly ask you to forward the invoice to the person in your department in charge of finances, and inform payment should be carried out by August 1st 2018. To those of you with Norwegian employers, the invoice will be sent directly to your institution. We have extended the date for the early bird fee to July 13th.
- Student prize. Best student paper will be awarded at the meeting. The award is given annually to a student who is enrolled in a PhD program at a university in one of the five Nordic countries or in Estonia, or a young researcher who works with a research institute in one of these countries. Lauri Sääksvuori Lauri firstname.lastname@example.org will chair the student price committee. We encourage all PhD-students who will present their work to send their paper directly to email@example.com . And, please do so asap
- Complete programme. A very first programme will be uploades shortly, based on 62 confirmed abstracts. There are still some who have yet to submit. Still, due to the high number of accepted abstracts, we have had to include an additional late afternoon session on Wednesday 22nd from 15:00 to 17:30. Please check if you are a presenter or a discussant at that time. If so, make sure you arrive in time. If you arrive later, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make the required changes to the programme
- Social programme. The reception will be held at Polaria. The conference dinner at Fjellheisen – same place as 25 years ago at NHESG-14!
- More updated information after July25th. Enjoy the summer, and don’t forget to download some exciting papers to read!
Deadline for submission of full papers is July 2nd.
Please submit your paper to email@example.com
We encourage you to register by July 13th at the (early-bird) fee of NOK 3.000 which includes reception, conference dinner, lunch and refreshments. After July 13th, the registration fee is NOK 3300 until the registration closes on August 8th.
Also, we encourage you to make hotel reservations and book your tickets as early as possible. Tromsø is a very popular tourist destination in August as well.
The NHESG meeting aims to bring together researchers who are working in the area of health economics, and to further the continuous development of health economics as a sub-discipline of economics. Papers on all topics within health economics are welcome. Submitted papers representing various stages of the research process are expected.
The conference language is English. The usual and well-tried NHESG rules will apply. 40 minutes is allotted to each paper. A discussant will summarize and discuss the paper. All participants should be prepared to act as a discussant and/or chair a session.