MSc in Ecobiology Filippo Marolla will Wednesday 21 October 2020 at 12:15 defend his thesis for the PhD degree in natural science:
"Understanding and forecasting population dynamics in changing arctic ecosystems"
- Senior researcher Dr Brett Sandercock, Norwegian Institute for Nature Research, Trondheim (1. opponent)
- Professor EJ Milner-Gulland, University of Oxford, UK (2. opponent)
- Professor Elisabeth Cooper, AMB (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor Rolf Anker Ims, AMB
- Researcher Dr Sandra Hamel, Univ. of Laval, Canada
- Researcher Dr John-André Henden, AMB
- Senior researcher Dr Torkild Tveraa, NINA
- Associate Professor Audun Stien, AMB
- Researcher Dr Åshild Ønvik Pedersen, NP
- Researcher Dr Eva Fuglei, NP
- Associate Jarad Pope Mellard, AMB
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Elisabeth Cooper (email@example.com) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/43911dc103054687b1cf7275ed2112bd21
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/19474
The disputation will be led by Dean Kathrine Tveiterås, Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT.