MSc in Biology Daniel Appenroth (AMB) will Thursday 15 April 2021 at 12:15 defend his thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Circadian-based processes in the High Arctic: activity, thermoregulation and photoperiodism in the Svalbard ptarmigan (Lagopus muta hyperborea)"
- Professor Brian Follett, University of Oxford, UK (1. opponent)
- Professor Gisela Helfer, University of Bradford, UK (2. opponent)
- Professor Lars Folkow, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor David Hazlerigg, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
- Researcher Dr Gabriela Wagner, NIBIO (Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research)
- Researcher Dr Alexander Christopher West, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Lars Folkow (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed and recorded from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/81e53057c8634ac8922ac74630b3535921
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/20675
NB: Due to the Corona Epidemic only a small group of invited guests are allowed to be present in the auditorium.