MSc in Biology Marianne Iversen (AMB) will Friday 16 April 2021 at 12:15 defend her thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Photoperiodic history-dependent preadaptation of the smolting gill
Novel players and SW immediate response as markers of growth and welfare"
- Associate Professor Steffen Madsen, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark (1. opponent)
- Professor Jon Vidar Helvik, University of Bergen (2. opponent)
- Researcher Dr Eva-Stina Edholm, Norwegian College of Fishery Science (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor David Hazlerigg, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
- Professor Even Jørgensen, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Eva-Stina Edholm (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed and recorded from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/028b38a7ef304c41adf6485092adc20721
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/20678
NB: Due to the Corona Epidemic only a small group of invited guests are allowed to be present in the auditorium.