MSc in Marine Microbiology Tobias Vonnahme (AMB) will Thursday 11 March 2021 at 10:15 defend his thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Microbial diversity and ecology in the coastal Arctic seasonal ice zone"
- Professor Andrew McMinn, University of Tasmania, Australia (1. opponent)
- Professor Søren Rysgaard, Aarhus University, Denmak (2. opponent)
- Professor Sünnje Basedow, AMB (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor Rolf Gradinger, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
- Senior Scientist Dick van Oevelen, NIOZ, Royal Dutch Institute of Sea Research, the Netherlands
- Professor emeritus Tron Frede Thingstad, University of Bergen
- Professor Geir Johnsen, NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Sünnje.Basedow (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 12:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed and recorded from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/18647d549d0840dda10dea23ed4ecdf221
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/20570
The disputation will be led by Vice dean Michaela Aschan, Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT.
NB: Due to the Corona Epidemic only a small group of invited guests are allowed to be present in the auditorium.