MSc in Biology Jon Brage Svenning (NFH) will 23 April 2021 at 12:15 defend his thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Towards mass cultivation of diatoms as a source of marine lipids"
- Professor Angela Wulff, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (1. opponent)
- Professor Dag Ekeberg, University of Life Sciences (2. opponent)
- Associate Professor Hans-Matti Blencke (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor Ragnar Ludvig Olsen, Norwegian College of Fishery Science
- Associate Professor Terje Vasskog, Department of Pharmacy
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Hans-Matti Blencke (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed and recorded from this web site:
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/20693
NB: Due to the Corona Epidemic only a small group of invited guests are allowed to be present in the auditorium.