Jan Erik Frantsvåg
Open Access adviser
Psychology and Law Library
Working full-time on various Open Access activities and projects.
- Responsible for expanding the activities of Septentrio Academic Publishing, our journal publishing infrastructure currently publishing six OA journals.
- Taking part in the development of our institutional repository Munin, support activities towards students and researchers and content gathering
- Norwegian member of the board of ScieCom Info, an OA journal about OA in the Nordic and Baltic countries
- Chairman of the board of SPARC Europe
- Member of DOAJ Advisory Board
- Member of CRIStin's national expert group on OA
- Manager of the university's OA publication fund
- Member of the editorial board of the international journal Publications
Earlier project particiapation:
- Participating in the EU financed OpenAIRE and OpenAIREplus projects.
- Participating in the project RoMEO for Norge ("A Norwegian RoMEO") working to gathering self-archiving information from Norwegian publishers/publication and inputting this into SHERPA/RoMEO
Writes and speaks on Open Access and related issues locally, nationally and internationally.