Senior Academic Librarian
Helene N. Andreassen
Head of Library Teaching and Learning Support
Culture and Social Sciences Library
(ongoing tasks and projects only)
- Responsible for development and coordination of teaching and learning support, UiT University Library.
- Responsible for Linguistics, Speech Therapy and Romance languages.
- Member, working group iKomp, an open, flexible and free online ressource on information literacy.
- Committee chair, Creating Knowledge X, June 3-4 2021.
- Responsible for institutional research data management training program.
- Member, development and curator team, Tromsø Repository of Language and Linguistics (TROLLing).
- Co-chair, RDA Linguistics Data Interest Group.
- Project leader, Research integrity and open science: Knowledge, norms and attitudes among PhD students in Norway (RIOS-PHD).
- Project member, DocEnhance (2020-, H2020-EU.5.a.).
- Project member, CLARINO+ (2020-, Research Council of Norway)
- Member, working group Questions about rights related to teaching.