Associate professor, organizational development, drama and theatre
2020-2023: Researcher and work package leader for RT6 (Organizational Performance) in FFC- Female Football Centre, a research project financed by Tromsø Research Foundation and UiT, The Arctic University of Norway.
2014-2018: Participates in a 4-year research project led by NTNU, RSC 2020 (Retail Supply Chain 2020). The project is financed by the Norwegian research council and business partners. 4 work packages where the academic focus of work package 4 where I participate is organization and performance. Collaborator from SINTEF, work research. Research Profile is action research with concrete measures for change and development in organizations associated with the project.
2014-2018: Teaching drama and theater in bachelor program and year program, 50 %.
The project covers 50 % of my job.
1999-2014: teaching drama and theatre, different research and developing projects for private and public business.
- Wilhelmsen, Linda. Boals bildeteater som kroppslig utforskende refleksjon. En studie med næringslivsledere som forskningsdeltakere.. Journal for Research in Arts and Sports Education 2018. ISSN 2535-2857.s doi: 10.23865/jased.v2.919.
- Wilhelmsen, Linda. Fortellinger på arbeidsplassen - en narrativ tilnærming til personlig utvikling i en organisatorisk kontekst. Fagbokforlaget 2017 ISBN 978-82-450-2143-1.s 255 - 269.
- Skarholt, Kari; Wilhelmsen, Linda; Bakås, Ottar. Interactions in supply chains: how to create organizational learning and development across organizations. 2016 ISBN 978-82-303-3277-1.
• Organizational development
• The use of narratives in development
• Using drama disciplinary methods on the change and development processes
• Communication and dissemination
• Process-oriented development in organizations
2013 - 2015: A leadership development program for management teams and middle managers in COOP Norway Trade, Trondheim and Tromsø.
2015-2016: A Development program for staff in COOP Norway Trade, Trondheim and Tromsø.
Until december 2019: Bachelor of drama and theater.
Click for bigger map