Kari Elida Eriksen
PhD Candidate in geographical information systems (GIS)
The 50 latest publications is shown on this page. See all publications in Cristin here →
Publications outside Cristin
- Eriksen, K.E. (2017) "I Need Some Space!" - Combining Digital and Traditional Methods in the Planning of Public Open Space. Master's thesis. Bergen: University of Bergen.
- Rusten, G., Eriksen, K.E. og Grimsrud, G.M. (2019). Knowledge and Education in Nordhordland: Structures, Cooperation and Experiences from the Region. Bergen: University of Bergen.
Presentations and workshops
- Eriksen, K.E. (2019) The Knowledge and Education Project in Nordhordland. Presentation at "Kva no"-meeting, 04.02.19. Knarvik: Nordhordland Næringslag, Industriutvikling Vest og Nordhordland Utviklingsselskap IKS. Alternate link.
- Eriksen, K.E. (2018) Street Network Analysis with Space Syntax. GEOGIS workshop, 13.04.18. Bergen: University of Bergen.
- Eriksen, K.E. (2018) "I Need Some Space!" - How to combine methods in GIS, Space Syntax and observation in the planning of public open space. Presentation at the Local Geomatic Days 2018, 6. februar 2018. Bergen: Geoforum Hordaland.
- Eriksen, K.E. (2018) «I Need Some Space!» -Use of GIS and Space Syntax in the planning of public open space. Presentation at the GIS Day 2017, 15.11.17. Bergen: University of Bergen.
Geographical information systems (GIS), cartography, geography, spatial planning and public space
UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- FSK-3012: Geographical Information Systems for Coastal and Marine Resource Management (autumn 2019, guest lecturer)
- FSK-2006: Geographical Information Systems for marine resource- and coastal zone management I (spring 2019, guest lecturer)
University of Bergen
- Geo620: Introduction to Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Geovisualisation (spring 2020, course responsible)
- Geo125: Economic Globalisation, Production Systems and the Environment (fall 2018/fall 2017, seminar tutor)
- Geo110: Cartography and Thematic Maps (fall 2018/2017/2016, lab assistant)
- Geo215: Geographical Information Systems: Theory and Practice (fall 2017, lab assistant)
- Geo123/124: Regional Development (spring 2016/fall 2015, seminar tutor)
Research assistant at the University of Bergen, with the responsibility of developing lab assignments for an online further education course in GIS (GEO620).
Member of research group
Member of project
NFH A 404
Click for bigger map