AAT-1004 Business Economics - 10 ECTS
Nordic applicants: Generell studiekompetanse
International applicants: Higher Education Entrance Qualification and certified language requirements in English.
A list of the requirements for the Higher Education Entrance Qualification in Norway can be found on the web site from the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT). For language requirements we refer to NOKUT's GSU-list.
Admission code: 9199 (Nordic applicants).
- Be able to explain central concepts and important tools used in analysis of business economic problems.
Examples of concepts:
- Regular cost, variable costs, alternative costs, contribution margin, present value, end-value, cost of capital,
target pricing and budgeting
Examples of tools:
- Contribution margin, absorption costing, product analyses, cost account, calculation of products
- Be able to use concepts and tools in analysis and discussion around business economic issues
- Sort relevant form irrelevant information
Give written answers on questions that give the reader understanding of used method and the process to an answer.
- When a tool is given, be able to use it correct.
- From a described situation, choose correct tool and apply it correct.