AE_01 High north politics and Barents cooperation - 10 ECTS
Nordic applicants: Generell studiekompetanse
International applicants: Higher Education Entrance Qualification and certified language requirements in English.
A list of the requirements for the Higher Education Entrance Qualification in Norway can be found on the web site from the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT). For language requirements we refer to NOKUT's GSU-list.
Admission code: 9199 (Nordic applicants).
- Foreign policy development ¿ the High North focus and analytical perspectives
- The Barents Development and Cooperation ¿ the Barents Secretariat
- The Euro-Arctic Barents Cooperation, EU and the Northern Dimension
- Arctic Council, circumpolar politics and political coordination
- Svalbard ¿ conflict and/or cooperation?
- Continental Shelf Delimitation and Sea Borders ¿ reaching consensus?
- Contemporary issues in the High North
After completing the subject, the candidate:
- will be familiar with the development of the Barents cooperation
- will be able to see Barents cooperation out of both Norwegian and Russian perspectives
- will be able to see Barents cooperation in an international and regional perspective
- About the course
- Campus: Alta |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: AE_01
- Responsible unit
- Department of Tourism & Northern Studies