There were 43 participants at the Annual Meeting in Tromsø. We sent them a feedback form and these are the results:
Registrationlink (closes 25th october)
Location for the lectures: UiT, MH-bygget, Auditorium 2, map here
To get from the hotel to the lectures you will have to take the local bus. Route 20 or 21 (more bus info)
Thursday November 9th, starts at 9am
Lecturers Sandra Eloranta, Karolinska Institute & Michael J. Crowther, University of Leicester
Title: Competing Risks and Introduction to Flexible Parametric Survival Analysis
20.00 Dinner at hotel The Edge
Friday November 10th, ends at 4pm
Lecturer Edoardo Botteri
Title: Cancer Screening (4 hours)
||What is cancer and cancer stage, and what is screening
||How to read a screening test
||Outcomes and bias in screening
||Cancer screening programmes: are they working?
- EPINOR Annual Meeting starts immediately after the NOFE Conference.
- EPINOR students must register separately for the EPINOR Annual Meeting scheduled Nov. 9th-10th, 2017. Registering here.
- When booking hotel for NOFE you must to book the extra night Nov 9th-10th and inform the hotel that your are an EPINOR member.
- EPINOR will cover 50 % of your traveling costs (exclusive airport transport). This will be refunded through EPINORs funding guideline rules. Participation is free for EPINOR students.
Regarding the NOFE Conference:
- EPINOR students must register for the conference and conference dinner as other participants
- Remember to check the box marked EPINOR in the registration site.
- As an early bird you pay only for the dinner and NOT the conference fee. The conference fee is covered by EPINOR
- Registration after September 15th EPINOR members need to pay the difference between early bird price 2440 NOK and 2990 NOK, equal to 550 NOK.