Head Engineer - Research and Innovation
Imaging physics and instrumentation, image reconstruction and processing, signal processing, IT systems, equipment (mechanical, electrical, optical, hydraulic, acoustic, etc.), programming, numerical simulation, Monte Carlo simulation, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation, and websites (UiT, WordPress, GitHub, etc.)
The 50 latest publications is shown on this page. See all publications in Cristin here →
Publications outside Cristin
- Plant-specific modular PET: Data processing with CASToR and performance evaluation. Y.-F. Chang, A. Talebitaher, K. Thompson, Z. Papandreou, A. Teymurazyan, and S. Siciliano. 2018 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference Proceedings (NSS/MIC), pages 1–3, 2018. DOI
- BioPET: dedicated plant and soil micro-organism positron emission tomography system. A. Talebitaher, Y.-F. Chang, K. Thompson, Z. Papandreou, S. Mamet, S. D. Siciliano, S. J. Lee, J. E. McKisson, B. Kross, and A. Teymurazyan. The nuclear future : challenges and innovation. 38th Annual Canadian Nuclear Society Conference (ISBN: 978-1-926773-27-8). 2018. URL. DOI
- Simulated performance of a high resolution PET detector module with depth of interaction information. K. Thompson, Y.-F. Chang, A. Talebitaher, Z. Papandreou, and A. Teymurazyan. The nuclear future : challenges and innovation. 38th Annual Canadian Nuclear Society Conference (ISBN: 978-1-926773-27-8). 2018. URL
- Detecting anomalies in the separation process in a hydrocyclone using a medical PET scanner. Y.-F. Chang, Å. Skorpen, D. Fonnes, and A. C. Hoffmann. Proceedings of 6th International Symposium on Process Tomography. 2012. DOI
- Particle trajectories in a hydrocyclone measured by PEPT. Y.-F. Chang, C. G. Ilea, Ø. L. Aasen, and A. C. Hoffmann. FILTECH 2011 Proceedings (ISBN: 978-3941655010), vol. 1, pp. 173–180, 2011.
- Fabrication of high-aspect-ratio silicon nanopillar arrays with the conventional reactive ion etching technique. Y.-F. Chang, Q.-R. Chou, J.-Y. Lin, and C.-H. Lee. Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, 86(2):193–196, 2007. DOI
- Ultraviolet curing imprint lithography on flexible indium tin oxide substrates. Y.-C. Chung, Y.-H. Chiu, H.-J. Liu, Y.-F. Chang, C.-Y. Cheng, and F.-C. Hong. Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, 24(3):1377–1383, 2006. DOI
- Optical measurement of the deformation of giant lipid vesicles driven by a micropipet electrode. C.-H. Lee, Y.-F. Chang, C.-H. Tsai, and P.-H. Wang. Langmuir, 21(16): 7186–7190, 2005. DOI
Others (Conference presentations):
- Unusual dynamics of the liquid-solid-vapour interface during evaporation of the solution droplet of crystallisable molecules. A. Tracz, Y.-F. Chang and S. Masirek. 9th European Conference on Molecular Electronics (ECME-2007) (Metz, France).
- Optimized reactive ion etching process for the fabrication of high-aspect-ratio silicon nanopillar arrays. Y.-F. Chang, Q.-R. Chou, J.-Y. Lin, and C.-H. Lee. 10th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (MicroTAS2006) (Tokyo, Japan)
- High-aspect-ratio silicon nanopillar arrays fabricated by oxygen-free reactive ion etching process. Y.-F. Chang, Q.-R. Chou, J.-Y. Lin, and C.-H. Lee. 2006 Annual Meeting of the Physical Society of Taiwan. DOI
- Membrane fluctuations of amultiple-domain lipid vesicle measured by differential confocal microscopy. Y.-F. Chang, Y.-R. Chen, and C.-H. Lee. Focus on Microscopy 2006 (Perth, Australia).
- Optical measurement of voltage-induced membrane movements of bilayer lipid vesicles. Y.-F. Chang, C.-H. Tsai, and C.-H. Lee. 2005 Annual Meeting of the Physical Society of Taiwan.
- Fluid mechanics in medicine and medical devices
- Positron Emission Particle Tracking (PEPT)
- Positron emission tomography / positron imaging
- Cyclone technology
- Nuclear imaging and reconstruction
- PET correction and calibration
Part of the course “HEL-8044 Preclinical imaging in nuclear medicine (2021)”
Member of research group
Associate Professor II
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL)
Department of Clinical Medicine, UiT The Arctic University of Norway
PET Imaging Center, University Hospital of North Norway