The Communication section provides communication services to students, the academic community, management, and the society. The section has overall responsibility for facilitating good internal and external communication, and is responsible for content in and development of the university's communication channels.
The section is responsible for the following services at UiT:
- News and science outreach
- Management support
- Communication support for employees in the administration and activities related to student recruitment
- Media contact
- Management and coordination of UiT's official accounts in social media
- Contingency and crisis communication
- Websites (uit.no)
- Info screens (Scala)
- Contingency and crisis information
Events and partner agreements
The section is responsible for planning, promoting and implementing events that are part of UiT's central event portfolio, the Saturday University and the Research Days.
In addition, the section has follow-up and coordination responsibility for UiT's partner agreements at level 1.
For the media
Visit our resource page with tips and tools to help you along the way.
Employees at Communication Section: