The research within the Artificial Intelligence group conduct research focused on all aspects of algorithms and methods in respect to Artificial Intelligence. This includes probabilistic and biologically inspired methods, big data, data mining, machine learning, search, information integration, and semantic web as well as applications in bioinformatics, engineering informatics, social informatics, and related areas.
The AI the research group is focusing on reasoning, knowledge, planning, learning, natural language processing, image analysis, prediction, perception and the ability to move and manipulate objects in addition to statistical methods, computational intelligence, and traditional symbolic AI.
- Bernt Arild Bremdal, Professor
- Asbjørn Danielsen, Associate Professor
- Hans Olofsen, Associate Professor
- Arild Steen, Assistant Professor
- Børre Bang, Professor
- Rune Dalmo, Associate Professor
- Arne Lakså, Professor
- Tatiana Kravetc
- Professor Bernt Arild Bremdal