The second survey of the Population-based Study on Health and Living Conditions in Regions with Sami and Norwegian Populations (SAMINOR 2) was conducted by the Centre for Sami Health Research at the Department of Community Medicine, UiT The Arctic University of Norway in 2012-2014.
SAMINOR 2 consists of two separate surveys:
The study received research funding from:
- The Northern Norway Regional Research Fund
- The county councils of Nordland, Troms and Finnmark
- Northern Norway Regional Health Authority (Helse Nord)
- The Sami Parliament
- Sámi Norwegian National Advisory Unit on Mental Health and Substance Use (SANKS)
- The Ministry of Health and Care Services
None of the above have conflicts of interest in the study.
UiT The Arctic University of Norway is Data Controller