CPS - Model United Nations 2019
A hands-on experience of international diplomacy!
In co-operation with FN-Sambandet, the Centre for Peace Studies (CPS) invites all interested students (BA or MA level) to participate in the 2019 CPS ModelUnitedNations.
The ModelUnitedNations consists of a set of preparatory lectures and workshops (starting on January 24th) as well as a two-day simulation of the United Nations Security Council (14.-15. of March).
Interested students can simply register through the "sign-up-button" of this event.
- 24.01 Thursday - International Law (part of SVF-3024) - 12:15-16:00, NLYSTH 06
- 13.02 Wednesday - Scenario "Yemen Conflict" & Position Paper Workshop - 12:15-16:00, NLYSTH 06
- 04.03 Monday - Peacekeeping & Peacebuilding (part of SVF-3024) - 12:15-16:00, NLYSTH 06
- 11.03 Monday - How to rule the rules - Workshop on MUN Rules - 12:15-16:00, NLYSTH 06
- 12.03 Tuesday - Resolute Resolutions - Workshop on Resolution Writing - 10:15-12:00, NLYSTH 06
- 14.03 Thursday - CPS MUN - Simulation Day 1 (incl. conference dinner) - 09:00-17:00, tba
- 15.03 Friday - CPS MUN - Simulation Day 2 - 09:00-15:00, tba
Available spots: max. 45 students (BA or MA Level)
Attention: Participation in all prepartory lectures and workshops is mandatory in order to participate in the final simulation.
Sign up and become a diplomat today!
*Priority will be given to enrolled master students in Peace and Conflict Transformation