Univercity lecturer in mental health science. In the period of January 2015 to December 2019 Løndal was a part of the leading team for Incredible Years in Norway (De Utrolige Årene(DUÅ), - in the role of administrative leadership In the same period he was a part of RKBU North's (UiT) leaderteam too.
Lønsdal is doing eduacation, supervising and certification of group leaders in schools, classrooms, kindergartens, mental helth clinics, child welfare service, maternal and child helth centre, etc. (See homepage and Facebook page). Løndal is part of several international network for people working with implementation of IY-programs; e.g.: Erasmus+ 2017-2020. He's also part of several Research Groups around Research on IY programs (DUÅ) in Norway.
Løndal is Norwegian project leader for a EEA Grant project in The Czech Republic, where the aim is implementing and research on the parent training program Triple P. The project period is 2019 - 2024.
- Løndal, Oddbjørn; Aasheim, Merete. De Utrolige Årenes Skole og barnehageprogram. Gyldendal Akademisk 2016 ISBN 9788205491854.s 141 - 160.
Mainly ramdomized quantitative research studys
- social competence influence on academic learning
- prevention, targeted prevention and treatment for conduct disorders and ADHD
- group based treatments
- why is spesific practice so important?
- knowlegde about implementation of evidence baced programs
Doing lectures in different master programs.
- Master degree in mental health topics, - Health science
- Preschool Teacher
- Educated in group based tretment and supervision for children, parents and emplyees in classrooms, kindergartens, mental helth clinics, child welfare service, etc.
- Education regarding etnic challanges in the child welfare service
Click for bigger map