Øye, Lene Emilie
- Head of the Faculty of Law´s administrative work related to the Fifth year on the integrated Master´s degree programme in Law, international cooperation and student mobility, Master of Laws (LL.M) in Law of the Sea and Joint Nordic Master´s programme in Environmental Law (NOMPEL).
- Administrative responsible for the Joint Nordic Master's Programme in Environmental Law (NOMPEL).
- Responsible for the guidance of outgoing exchange students.
- Management and strategic development of the Faculty of Law´s agreements on international cooperation and exchange of students.
- Legal adviser.
- Executive work.
- Secretary for the Faculty of Law Academic Affairs Committee.
- Healey, Evan; Hilal, Hareem; Lerche, Kathrine Cornali; Ng, Shao Yan; Osberg, Grace; Øye, Lene Emilie; Vijn, Audrey. The divergent climate change approaches of the EU and the US: an analysis of contributing factors. Journal of Energy and Natural Resources Law 2019; Volum 37 (4). ISSN 0264-6811.s 465 - 481.s doi: 10.1080/02646811.2019.1649086.
- 2019: Master of Laws, University of Oslo
Study programme: Public International Law
Programme option: International Environmental and Energy Law
- 2014: Master´s Degree in Law, UiT The Arctic University of Norway
Click for bigger map